jtw.o'board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

12/22/09|3:26pm

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jtw
Admin

12/22/09|3:26pm Empty
PostSubject: 12/22/09|3:26pm   12/22/09|3:26pm Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:39 pm

just trying it out.

i'm just trying everything out. why not. nothing's getting done but a lot has been done (???) it's really not complicated. and really, everything's not that complicated, but it is, or at least it can be. this month was supposed to be the all-star month of the year, but it hasn't been and really has been by far. just not by my plans. i've remembered to remember what i know. and to remember how all of it works together. when i think of those things as a whole, my thinking becomes much simpler. i never read what i write. i always just write on, trying to get it right the first time, and moving along. i've discovered great strength in the re-read, but i still don't enjoy it going into it. but once i'm there i'm usually fine with it. i'm drinking a lot of water. the first step in getting healthier. i like being healthy. i found some really great mango black tea at trader joe's. i've been looking for it...i wish my keyboard had a heart key. i wish there were a lot more symbols available on a standard keyboard. at least multi-multi key options. i'm about to get ready to go to the sm library. i'm excited...wish i could put a smiley right here --->X i've decided to dedicate myself completely to my book. it's pretty much finished, it's just assembling the thing. i have to concentrate. i'm also going to finish the experimentals. i'm learning after effects as part of the july exp. i found a really good online video tutorial series. it's actually a great company who makes them. i was excited about it because good tutorials are really, really hard to find. especially at the beginner's level. so. now i just need to keep watching them. but knowing that the book comes first takes the pressure off. i have to go get ready.

albino
Back to top Go down
https://jtwilliams.board-directory.net

12/22/09|3:26pm
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
jtw.o'board :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: