jtw.o'board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

3/8/10:supplies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jtw
Admin

3/8/10:supplies Empty
PostSubject: 3/8/10:supplies   3/8/10:supplies Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 2:18 am

the time for japan draws near, and it seems like the majority of what i've been doing is a scavenger hunt for all the things i never realized i would need. thank God things are getting figured out now this way because this is my first time doing this sort of thing but i've had a lot of friends and roommates go through something like this so i've been exposed to the truth ;o) more so the logic of being a successful international packer. i'm going to fit everything i want to take with me into 2 large suitcases, a toiletry bag & 1 carry on. that's not so much! but really, it is the way to go. you can get up and go, move around, know what your keep is. stuff turns into more and it just winds up wasting time. for example. clothes. lots of nice clothes are nice, if you never have to pack them, and if it's your thing to sort through them to find what you're going to wear..everrrry day. every day? that's a lot of work. and it's also a lot of work to shop for all of these clothes. and i just don't like shopping. like with this to-get list, i haven't been thrilled about having to leave home to go and get these things. i like to have what i want and need and get on with it. not spend 10 hours in some sort of pseudo animal-kingdom primal hunt & battle for territory marathon, waiting in 50 different lines for half a lifetime to get what i need. but anyways, just another thing that adds to the work. but when you have your set wardrobe, you know what can fit, what you have, what's to be washed & what's to be replaced. and it's also easier to form a cohesive collection of clothes. just like a good runway show.

my life is a runway show ;o) and not just the stage, all the behind the scenes griminess too.
Back to top Go down
https://jtwilliams.board-directory.net

3/8/10:supplies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
jtw.o'board :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: