jtw.o'board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2/6/10:a lot to learn

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jtw
Admin

2/6/10:a lot to learn Empty
PostSubject: 2/6/10:a lot to learn   2/6/10:a lot to learn Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 1:51 pm

i think i'd like to live in atlanta again. i'd also like to live in california too. i just miss home.

i also need to write my aunt. i fee like her & i could have a very cool friendship. it just seems we have a lot to learn about one another. which is ok Surprised)

times are strange everyone. something is up, and we should all be aware. and at first, i too many, many things personally. and when i didn't, and when i spoke to a few of my friends, i see more of this. don't be scared, just be aware.

intuition is real. follow it. and know it takes practice. not to be right, but to not doubt yourself & to remember your good track record.

it came to me last night, after a very strange, scary, dangerous series of events, that someone i know may have a lot more to say. and some they may feel like i wouldn't be comfortable with. i hope she knows that i really don't care, or think about anything besides how much i love her. it's very easy.

a lot of what God may have you do may seem really, really insane. but trust Him, He'll take you
exactly
where
*you*
need
to
be.

and stress is real. healthy coping techniques are necessary.

and boredom is real. lol, and again, healthy coping techniques are necessary.

i'm thankful for what i've been shown, and what God's had me to learn.

and...
i'm thankful for what i see. although it's very intense & uncomfortable at times, i'm thankful for it.

...and getting sick helps the immune system. anyone who's sick now, will be stronger later.

kaine and able are the best EVER...i love them so much.

lady gaga is phenomenal. the inclinations in her voice and accent are so, so acute, and beautiful.
and she's a writer. i'd like for her to write a book, i'd really be looking forward to it Surprised)

what would you think about living by mt.fuji?
Back to top Go down
https://jtwilliams.board-directory.net

2/6/10:a lot to learn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
jtw.o'board :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: