jtw.o'board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1/12/10=sometimes i wonder

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jtw
Admin

1/12/10=sometimes i wonder Empty
PostSubject: 1/12/10=sometimes i wonder   1/12/10=sometimes i wonder Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 4:11 am

the day of 112

is anyone out there? sometimes i wonder...how do you get people to notice you? do i even have anything to notice? ...sometimes i wonder. ehh...i think i do, and i think i have pretty good taste, that should be enough right? sometimes i wonder. ...i would like a little more, and sometimes i wonder how much longer i'm going to have to wait...sometimes i think forever. so i prepare myself to wait forever. is that wrong? because you really never do know when or if the when you had in mind will ever actually exist. is this pessimism? ...i've been told i'm suicidal & potentially addicted to endorphins, interesting opinion...i agree with the latter half of it. so maybe my down mood is because i'm going through endorphin withdrawal?

the end.
haha! very dramatic, lol

i wanted to write something, and didn't feel like updating my page. dangit! i want people to read. what does that take? or better yet, what does it take to make people respond? one sided is getting boring.

Last edited by jtw on Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : incomplete)
Back to top Go down
https://jtwilliams.board-directory.net

1/12/10=sometimes i wonder
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
jtw.o'board :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: